Monday, March 23, 2009

Names for Junior

Okay it is time to think about names for Paul Junior since we decided not to know the gender of the baby and keep it as a surprise we have to think of both boys and girls name..

My favorite for a girl is Elizabeth but Ema prefers Catherine we both have a problem with the Egyptian pronunciation which will end up being Casreen and Elizbess. Not that we care but it is probably gonna cause a complex to the kid.
Moving on, for a boy I am thinking Seth or Jacob, but for Ema she prefers Montgomery but come on I can not imgaine how something so little would be called Montgomery its just too big.. she says we can call him Monte but come on it will be missing a Carlo and then it would be a festival.
Sighs.. I have no clue do you guys and gals have any idea??

7 comments:

  1. What about John coz John Paul is a nice combination...Yo can also name him Brad...Edward...Alfred
    Sam...
    For the girls
    I love the name Mariah and Jennifer and Petra and Soulava...Sarah maybe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine and Elisabeth and my mom's and aunt's middle name respectively, so I like them.

    About the boy's name, how about Gabriel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why these heavy names? Got anything simpler?

    Elizabeth & Catherine, with all respect, are not a great choice. How about Lea, Linda, Nina, Chloe, Tamar...

    And Emma I'm sorry but JACOB (as in ya3qoub) & MONTGOMERY? Are you serious? I really don't mean to sound patronizing but Montgomery for a kid in England or the States is too much, let alone Egypt lol. How about Seth (apart from the Old Testament, Seth is evil in Egyptian mythology, just to let you know, though I personally love the name Seth and don't mind it being my son's name), John, Joe (short for Joseph), Dany...

    But, what's wrong with Arabic names? Layla, Raya, Maya, Reem... For boys, Samy (beautiful name and it means to be elated), Rany...

    I am sorry if this comment comes across as harsh, but I am just being honest as it is. Just pick whatever name you want but make sure it's far from the weight and pretentiousness of names such as Montgomery and Elisabeth...

    My two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icon for boy
    charlize for girl

    Congratz in advance! Will I attend the baby shower? =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Catherine and Seth, cute ones

    But I wonder too why the foreign names ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the suggestions..
    Ice: You are invited for the baby shower as long as you do not hit on any one.

    Ma-3lina: can you image having a kid named Kareem Paul Francis for instance or Sarah Paul Francis. No offence boss but it does not fit Paul and Ema makes sense to have these names plus ana batbeden men el2asamee el 3arabi men el2a7'er

    ReplyDelete