Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emma Needs

So Selfish of me.. here is one for Em 8)
THE OBLIGATORY PART: Go to your favorite search engine and enter your FIRST name and
the word NEEDS in quotes (" [Your name] needs”), and see what comes up. List the first 10 sentences that make sense and then tag some of your friends - and don't forget to tag me back too! I followed instructions -this is what She got...


1. Emma needs a belt rather badly (Oh Not at the moment I have to say)

2. Emma needs a love song (I am going to sing to her, on a second thought may be I should just buy her a CD)

3. Emma needs more prayers. (That she does)

4. Emma needs a real man. (She already got ONE DAMN IT)

5. Emma needs to finish her dvar torah!!. (That sounds like an important thing to finish indeed)

6. Emma Needs a BUTTON! (Button.. Like the one in coats? What the hell for????)

7. Emma needs the looooo. (She goes like a zillion times a day)

8. Emma needs to be so feisty!. (That she does perfectly)

9. Emma needs a new bike. (Bike!!! Mmm when she delivers may be)

10. Emma needs a clean slate. (We all do :(


2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet of you but since you finished this one so fast my friend you have been tagged.. PLEASE COMPLY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shoot hoa el tagsss dee zee el kass daeer 3ala el kol mashi Boss will comply :)

    ReplyDelete