Thursday, February 26, 2009

Paul Needs

THE OBLIGATORY PART: Go to your favorite search engine and enter your FIRST name and the word NEEDS in quotes (" [Your name] needs”), and see what comes up. List the first 10 sentences that make sense and then tag some of your friends - and don't forget to tag me back too! I followed instructions -this is what I got...

1. All Paul Needs Is Love. (I have my Em for that)

2. Paul needs a haircut. (That I do)

3. Paul Needs Music. (definitely)

4. Paul needs 12 steps to get over this election. (As if a government post is what I really need)

5. Paul needs to throw somebody under a bus. (Can it be my boss)

6. Paul needs help with walk (Oh I am not that bad you know)

7. Paul needs friends. (We all do)

8. Paul Needs Happiness. (Which I will have after Em delivers)

9. Paul Needs $8.4 Million for TV/Radio Ads. (Oh can I have them and spend them on something else, *Thinking Video Games*)

10. Paul needs gym work. (Looks at his beer belly and shakes his head in denial)


2 comments: