Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Post "YAY"

I have stumbled across this tag while browsing through blogs and decided to answer it. I know you should be tagged to do that but never cared about Shoulds and will not start now. I figured good as a first post for people to know more about me. Here we go

Favorite color: Red

Favorite perfume (guys): Dunhill

Favorite perfume (girls): Cool Water, Weekend

Favorite pj brand: Marks and Spencer

Favorite clothes brand in general: H&M 

Favorite person in the entire world: My son or daughter to be, how can you love someone you have not meet yet, beats the hell out of me

Favorite country: Paris

Favorite car: Porsche.

Favorite sport: Water Polo

Favorite sport player: Marc van Belkum

Favorite spot in the World: Chanziliza

Favorite animal: Bats

Favorite movie: Fight Club

Favorite singer: Freddy Mercury

Favorite day in the week: Thursday for obvoious reasons

Favorite time of the day: Dawn.

Favorite holiday season: 7th of January, Meat Time.

Favorite number: Slevin

Favorite food: Chicken

Favorite chocolate: White chocolate

Favorite cartoon: Astrix.

Favorite blogger: Sarah

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Mint/ Chocolate

Favorite Mobile Brand: IPhones just rule

Favorite name: Edward or Louis

Favorite hobby: Chess.
Favorite room in my house: The living room then the dinning room again for obvious reason, yes I am the kind of guy you can get through his stomach
Favorite Fruit: Cherry and peaches Yum.
Favorite flower: Cactus wait is that a flower, well its my favourite anyway
Favorite Quran Reciter: N/A 
Favorite Ayah: equivalent "JOH 6:53  Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"
Favorite Website: Piacasa Web Album.

 I tag Sarah, Shamel, Ma-3lina and last but not least Posh 

Ciao

 

10 comments:

  1. Paul,

    welcome :)

    Why is Thursday an obvious reason?

    And what's 7th of January?

    Excuse my stupidity lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, we should meet for a game of chess you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is Sarah the one replying to the comments ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry guys I was using her laptop and it seems that her account is default

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is not an internet cafe you know I am the only one that uses the laptop not expected a crowd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sloppy:
    Thanks

    Posh:
    Thursday cause the weekend is around the corner and the other reason you would know when you get married

    Maya:
    Thanks orange is my favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul & Sarah you guys are mates in real life? Isn't that cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes me and the boss work together but we talk more here. Yes we are lame that way :)

    ReplyDelete