Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The absence

Yes I was on a leave since the beginning of the week my lovely wife Ema was sick and had severe back pains and the doctor's advice was to be still and rest in bed for four consecutive days which she did. Knowing Ema this is her worse nightmare she hates to be still and sit around doing nothing she is active that way that is what I love about her. Her activeness over comes my laziness and all she has to do is look at me in a certain way and ask me in a certain way and then that is it "Thou will be done" and it usually is.
Today I had to go to work had a lot of pending presentations and pitches more than I could handle and a quick call with my actual boss not my favorite boss told me that I will be pushing my luck If I took today off too and with the baby on the way, well let's just say that the idea of having a jobless father seems to be less appealing by the minute.

Here I am sitting at my desk called Ema like 6 times and drove her nuts and working on my presentations and writing my blog post. Long live the multi-tasking.
Let's hope all ends well and the day would end and go back to Ema where I should be.
*Sighs*

5 comments:

  1. Hopefully all will be well, I can relate to what you say mate.

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. on another note,

    hope all is well and ema is better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Ema is feeling better although I bet she is after this post. Posh she is indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she gets better soon and leave bed ..

    P.S: why u changed the orange color I was getting used to the dizziness whenever I open ur blog :PPP

    ReplyDelete